r23toolbar is a Firefox extension for r23
riereta radio power users.
this is a very limited first version thought as a little
to get ideas of the advantage of such a tool. ideas&comments to
attention: if you have an older version of the toolbar than 0.1.4
installed make shure to empty the cache before installing a new
version. from version 0.1.4 on update should work automatically.
1.0 - 2.0+
(~44 kB): Activate/Desactivate in menu View - Toolbars - r23toolbar
some ideas from test users:
- update number of listeners of active stream
- show active playing song from netjuke
- use less space for toolbar or offering easy possibility for showing/hiding it (maybe a toolbar button?)
- adding preferences window for changing streamlist refresh time, add your own streamservers, etc.
- v0.1.6: add reload thobber, bugfix reloading streamslist on activating toolbar through menu
- v0.1.5: activate/desactivate toolbar by showing/hiding it
from menu View - Toolbars - r23toolbar, bugfix reconnecting button
- v0.1.4: added extension update mechanism (should update
automatically from now on), adapted for firefox2 and mozilla, icons
- v0.1.3: adapted new r23 stream info format
- v0.1.2: button for reconnecting to active stream, live button
appears on toolbar when r23 live stream available, toolboxes added, no
more annoying alert messages.
- v0.1.1: streams from streamring in extra list.
- v0.1.0: first release, toolbar lists r23.cc streams.
recommended extension for listening music while surfing the
Tunes (not supported for 64 bit Linux :( so I've to use a 32 bit Firefox.
copyleft 2006 Gerald Kogler
last modification: 16.12.2006